Committed to delivering training that achieves business objectives
Tiffany Crosby, Founder and President
- As a Risk Instructor and Client Training Leader at Ernst and Young LLP, Tiffany led various classes focused on key accounting, risk management, internal audit, internal controls and advisory basic skills.
- Tiffany has designed and run internal audit departments and internal control functions and have advised numerous clients on risk integration and internal audit transformation.
- Tiffany is an Adjuncty Faculty at Columbus State Community College in their Business Programs. She currently teaches Financial Accounting and Managerial Accounting.
- Tiffany is a CPA licensed in PA and OH, Certified Treasury Professional, and member of the IIA, AICPA, and Ohio Society of CPAs.
- Tiffany received her B.S.B.A. in Accounting from Duquesne University and her MBA from Franklin University.
Petra Learning LLC was founded to develop and deliver training solutions that were designed with the adult learner in mind. The direct education approach that serves as the foundation for Petra's training encourages application of learning concepts in the session and afterward. Petra's ultimate mission is to make learning the genesis for transformation. Petra LLC is locally-owned and operated right here in Central Ohio. Other organizations may offer business training, but Petra's services are the best, and come with a personal touch. To learn more about Petra's values and our commitment to serve you, please refer to the companies Code of Conduct,
Interested in learning more?
Committed to developing the skills of business professionals to tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow
Is Petra Right For You
You may be asking whether you're a good prospect for Petra Learning LLC's services. If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then Petra is right for you!
1) Does your company have individuals or departments tasked with risk management?
2) Are you looking for a systematic way to train new hires or experienced recruits in your internal audit, enterprise risk management, or internal control functions?
3) Is you organization or department undergoing a major change initiative?
4) Are you interested in improving the decision-making, problem-solving, conflict-resolution, or communication skills?
5) Are you looking to develop or broaden knowledge of process improvement techniques within your risk functions and operations?
6) Would you like to add an on-the-job training component to your training program?
7) Are you unhappy with the return on investment received on your training investment?
Sample Presentations and Training Events
These presentations were made to the Detroit ISACA event and are available to you through slideshare by clicking on the presentation. The content is a small excerpt of our broader full-day program.